Hi, I'm Bec! I’m mother to two gorgeous girls, Farren and Sydney, and a boxer puppy named Pepper. I'm originally from New Zealand, currently living on the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
I spent a large part of my career with a leading financial services provider where I gained marketing, operations and project management experience and believed I was destined to be a Super Mum living the corporate life with my black heels and arsenal of policies and procedures.
One day I found myself outside of the corporate box, in the kitchen creating delicious, wholesome recipes and working my creative magic behind the camera. It was then that I realised being behind the camera is what makes my soul shine.
Fast track a year and I still can't get enough. Food styling, photography and spending hours editing photos call to all of my passions.
It's been a fun 10 years of learning as much as I can about every business and role I have stepped into and I'm not about to let any of that hard earned experience get away! I love applying my corporate structure to my photoshoots, having all of my processes documented and recorded and then letting myself be wild and free when the camera is in my hand. Its the perfect balance for my insanely creative yet extremely organised soul.
My specialities include:
- Wholesome recipe creation
- Beautiful food styling
- Light and bright, naturally shot photography
- Organised and efficient turnaround times
- Social media content creation & management
- A background and lifestyle within the health, wellness and food industry
- Connecting with people from all levels of business
- A genuine willingness to learn and continually develop and report on all projects which I am involved in
Love my work? Let's join forces!
I look forward to connecting with you soon.